Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time With Jesus

Since I received the gift of the key to St. Michael's Church on Christmas Eve, I have visited nearly every day to spend time with Jesus alone in prayer. It has been beautiful prayer time alone with my King. It has been so long since I had this opportunity to spend hours before the tabernacle alone with Him. Although we have the perpetual adoration chapel across the street from our church, and I do have my one hour weekly time commitment there, it is different to have the chance to go again whenever I wish to be with Jesus all by myself in uninterrupted prayer. This week the only day I missed was my birthday. That day was so busy. But the other days I drove directly over to church after school and knelt down and communed with my God. He knew this was the time when I most needed Him to be with me to share our silent conversation. It's funny how God just miraculously makes those things happen when they are most needed in our lives. I praise Him and give Him my love forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment