Thursday, December 3, 2009

A New Beginning

Since I am no longer a guest on the Journey With Friends blog, I have decided to begin my own blog where I will publish my spiritual thoughts, prayers and insights for those who may be interested. I also plan to keep people updated periodically on the story of Karim, which continues in my life, even though he is in Lebanon and I am in the U.S. Karim was a gift from God to me and will always remain a part of my family. He is very much loved by my family, as are we by Karim. My friends in Lebanon will keep me updated, and I will pass that information on to you, who might wish to know of his progress periodically. He is back home and being cared for by his family, but for those who came to know and love him in Michigan, he remains a loving concern. I thank you all for your heartfelt continued prayers and your interest in his life as he continues on in Lebanon. God bless you all for caring. Please feel free to comment and ask questions any time and I will try to get answers and respond whenever I can. Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment